Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Aug 18-22


This is the first week I'm using a rotation meal plan I've designed for the busy days of the school year. I've never done this before, but I think it will make life much easier during the school year to have a "set" plan that also provides a bit of flexibility. I'll blog more about this idea in the future.

In the mean time...here is my menu plan for this week:

Monday: Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs, Green Salad
Tuesday: Roast Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon, Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes (these are just sliced with olive oil and salt/pepper), Melon Salad (watermelon and cantaloupe - garnish with mint)
Wednesday: Going out for Mother-in-Law's birthday
Thursday: Clean out the Fridge Night
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Thai Noodles with Peanut sauce and Green Onions and Shrimp

I'll add these recipes as I can over the next day or so. If you are interested, subscribe via email or RSS so you won't miss them. And be sure to check out the rest of the great menu ideas at the Org Junkie!

No comments: